Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick Mother's Day Note

Hello everyone,

Just a quick blog on the latest news.

I've just had a last minute spot open up for the perfect Mother's Day gift. Sunday May 10th is now available for that great, private, home cooked, 5 star, 4 course meal youve been dreaming about. What a tremedous gift for that special lady.

Book this spot ASAP because it wont stay open for long.

After an initial meeting where we decide on the menu, I will arrive with all the necessary tools, utensils and groceries. I will spend as much time as needed and cook you and that special lady the perfect, most delicious, healthy 4 course meal. I will serve it in your favorite setting and even clean up afterwards.

I can offer wine suggestions upon request and prices start at $150 plus the cost of food.
(approx. $60)

Thats a pretty good deal when you think about it.

I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: